Concrete is one of the most important and widely used construction materials in the industry. This durable material is common in parking lots, parking garages, walkways, curbs, gutters, dumpster pads, parking bumpers, catch basins, and walls and ramps. Duraseal has over 10 years of experience installing, maintaining and repairing these structures.
Concrete Removal, Replacement and New Construction
Services Preformed Include:
- ADA Upgrades
- Bollard Installation
- Crack Chasing: the process of cutting into cracks in concrete so they can be repaired with an epoxy or other filling compound.
- Joint/Expansion Sealing: the process of sealing cracks in concrete with durable urethane caulk. This method keeps water out and protects the foundation and walks from further cracking and eroding.
- Grinding: this helps eliminate trip hazards by grinding down the high side of two joining sections of concrete.
- Stabilization: this process stabilizes a sunken concrete slab by pumping a cement-based mixture through the concrete, effectively pushing it up from below.
- Sealing: a sealer is applied to concrete to protect it from corrosion. The sealer blocks the pores in the concrete to reduce absorption of water and salts, and also forms an impermeable layer which prevents such materials from penetrating.
- Power Washing: periodically cleaning concrete via pressurized water systems will extend its service life and enhance its beauty.